The Dream Roll 2018: Crater Lake
Twin Lakes Resort
S Century Dr, La Pine, OR 97739
- What does my ticket buy me?
What does this get you? An experience unlike anything you have experienced before! Your ticket also for The Dream Roll to rent out an entire Lake Resort! It gives you free camping, food, water activities, beer, staff, security, water and this year - SHOWERS!
- Is camping included with general admission ticket?
- Is lodging included with general admission ticket?
No, lodging in a cabin or hotel is not included. There are cabins available to rent for 2018, contact Twin Lakes Resort for more info.
- Do I have to ride a motorcycle to attend?
Absolutely NOT! We invite women from all different backgrounds to the event.
- Is food included in ticket purchase?
No, but we will have food available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend with me for the day for free?
No, every attendee must pay for a ticket.
If you are flying to Dream Roll consider the below:
- The Bend Municipal Airport (KBDN)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- We will provide water but it never hurts to be bring a little extra
- 32 oz water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- Extra snacks (kind bars, power bars)
- Sun block
- Warm Clothes
- Rain Jacket
- Sun glasses
- Expecting 750 women
- Please bring a receipt of your ticket order for registration
- ATMs on site
- If you identify as a woman you are welcome
- Cars are welcome
- Pets Allowed
- No ticket refunds
- If you bought a ticket for a friend please bring receipt and stand in line with friend at registration.