INFO & FACTS
1. What does my ticket buy me?
What does this get you? An experience unlike anything you have experienced before! $68 give your free camping, a private 80 acre lodge and meadow, insurance, food, shelter, beer, staff, security, water, port-o-potties to name a few.
2. Is camping included with general admission ticket?
Yes, we have 40 acres of wide open camping included with your ticket purchase.
3. Is lodging included with general admission ticket?
No, lodging in a cabin or hotel is not included. Lodging is sold out for 2017, please look in the surrounding area on airbnb, vrbo etc.
4. Do I have to ride a motorcycle to attend?
Absolutely NOT! We invite women from all different backgrounds to the event.
5. Is food included in ticket purchase?
No, but we will have food available for purchase.
6. Can I bring a friend with me for the day for free?
No, every attendee must pay for a ticket.
7. What should I bring for camping?
- We will provide water but it never hurts to be bring a little extra
- 32 oz water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- Extra snacks (kind bars, power bars)
- Sun block
- Warm Clothes
- Rain Jacket
- Sun glasses
* Expecting 750 women
* Please bring a receipt of your ticket order for registration
* ATMs on site
* If you identify as a woman you are welcome
* Cars are welcome
* No pets
* No fires
* No ticket refunds
* If you bought a ticket for a friend please bring receipt and stand in line with friend at registration.
Need to Rent a Motorcycle?
EXPLORE: MT HOOD, MT. ADAMS, MOUNT ST. HELENDS